mailscanner version 3.0 release date info request

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Wed Jan 2 15:32:48 GMT 2002

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 03:03:07PM -0000, Ray Gardener wrote:
> Is there any update on the expected release date for version 3.0 please?

When I stop adding support for new scanners (and hence stop finding niggles
in the existing code)...

...but I've just got off the phone to Julian and promised him that I'll
behave; I'm going to retest the F-Prot, F-Secure & Kaspersky support now,
then check it in and leave it to Julian to package up.

Sorry, no Panda this time.

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Today is National Existential Ennui Awareness Day.