Installing SpamAssasin

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Wed Feb 27 20:09:35 GMT 2002

Got it.  Audit.pm was in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail
instead of 5.6.0 where it was looking.  I just copied the file over.

Steve Evans
Computing Services
SDSU Foundation
619 594-0653

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence E. Bartash/NPCUSA Engineering [mailto:lawbar at NPCUSA.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:33 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Installing SpamAssasin

It still doesn't look like it's actually installed because sendmail.pl
is complaining that it can't find it. Go to the perl site and download
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/S/SI/SIMON/Mail-Audit-2.0.tar.gz

Unpack it and install by hand to see if any errors occur during the
install.

If no errors try using mailscanner again with spamassassin = yes.