Random Error messages

Declan Grady Declan.Grady at NUVOTEM.COM
Tue Feb 26 15:48:59 GMT 2002

Hi,
I have installed mailscanner and sophos on my sendmail box a week ago and
find it very promising.

One problem I keep getting is an error message of the format:

The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them:

   Sender: <validusername at mydomain.com>
Recipient: <validusername at anotherdomain.com>
  Subject: hi
MessageID: g1QF9WX7026688
   Report: Could not parse message g1QF9WX7026688
--
MailScanner
Email Virus Scanner

---
The message can be plain text, and if I resend the message it goes out ok.

As far as I can see it creates a folder under  MailScanner/incoming withthe
message id, and strips the headers into a file in
MailScanner/incoming/messageId.header

Where do I go looking ?

Thanks,
Declan