RPM install

John Clancy john.clancy at BUSINESSANDFINANCE.IE
Fri Feb 15 13:53:25 GMT 2002

I'm using the RPMs without this problem, system its running on started life
with RH 6.2 but has seen practically every package on it upgraded a number
of times since then. As a matter of interest what version of RPM are you
using?

John Clancy