ANNOUNCE: Version 3.10 released

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 17:04:43 GMT 2002

At 15:51 12/02/2002, you wrote:
>Is that the only change in the package?

Fixed a bug in that the local domains were case-sensitive, and should be
case-insensitive.
Messages with some incorrectly-headed uuencoded messages are now correctly
parsed (unimportant, I've only seen 1 message like it, but it helps).
Changed SpamAssassin support code to stop removal of "\n" line
terminations, this helps SpamAssassin produce correct results more of the time.
Fixed bug where "Sign Clean Messages = yes" would stop "X-MailScanner:"
header appearing on clean messages.

That's it.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ