perl newbie question

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sun Feb 10 12:23:57 GMT 2002

I got sendmail.logs.pl running but I could not get any graphs with MRTG (yet). I
believe that sendmail.logs.pl needs to be run regularly in order to append to a
file for MRTG to graph, right? How often are you running it? Your graphs seem to
be cumulative and is this because you are processing the log files from the
start each time? Do you have any ideas about how to process only that part that
was not processed in the last run?

Miguel