Dumb question

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Sat Feb 9 13:37:11 GMT 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 05:31:01PM +0530, Rishi Gangoly wrote:
> > Mailscanner picked up an attachment which was denied to to fileextention,
> it
> > doesnt contain a virus, how do i send it out to the customer from the
> > quarentine dir?
> > thanks
>
> zip it maybe?

You could change the extension. But the usual way to do this kind of thing
is to use a password-protected .zip file.

But I thought the question was more "how do I get hold of it to send". Well,
you copy the file to your home directory, zip it (or whatever) and attach it
to an email.

?

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Excellent time to become a missing person.