I Think this would be a great idea

Kul akaKul at QAX.ORG
Thu Feb 7 17:19:46 GMT 2002

Kelly Hamlin wrote:

> hehe sorry to be a pain, but im the only technicial for about 3000 people
> and there are 2 people who are nagging me to death, everyone loves it, and
> they dont want thier mail tagged, everyone else does. and im not about to
> remove this great service just to make two people happy, id much rather just
> send em elsewhere anyway :)

Why not use procmail for these two people emails, and read each mail with procmail + perl and rewrite the mails ...removing the things that they are soooo upset about ?
Then they will think that there mail hs NOT been scanned :-)
Although any mail that is found to be infected would have the offending items removed which may give the game away a bit :(

--
Regards,
Kul

All emails that pass through this server are being scanned
for Viruses, dangerous content and suspect files/names.
This email appears to be clean and has passed through the
Virus scanner successfully.