GFI E-mail Test with F-prot

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Mon Feb 4 10:33:39 GMT 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 01:38:07PM -0500, Rose, Bobby wrote:
> If you send just the ax.html file then the antivirus stuff get it's.  So
> the problem is only when linking to an outside source instead of
> embedding it.  Does anyone know if <iframe> or any <frame> marker would
> be legit in an email message.  I would only think they would show up if
> some was forwarding an html web page and not a email composed in html.

Of course it's legit; any html I might want to send you is potentially
legit. That particular kind of thing is probably most likely to be used
by commercial mailing lists who want their brochure to look just like
their web page, but that's not to say that some users don't want flashy
commercial mass-mails to tell them about the latest special offers at
company X.

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.