Per-Domain scanning for viruses and spam

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Mon Feb 4 07:02:38 GMT 2002

Julian,

I would love to help out with that.

We have plenty of domains. Real ones and test ones etc etc.

let me know what you want tested, and how to go about it.

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high impact
consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au

                    Julian Field
                    <jkf at ECS.SOTON.AC.        To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    UK>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: Per-Domain scanning for viruses and spam
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCM
                    AIL.AC.UK>

                    02/02/02 01:17 AM
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list

At 14:49 31/01/2002, you wrote:
>I have implemented per-domain scanning for viruses and spam. It involves a
>few new keywords in the config file to switch the various bits on and off:
>What I need now is some beta-testers to try out the new features.
>Volunteers to me in person at mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk (not the list)
>please.

I still need some beta-testers for this, else it will just get released in
its current state. Various of you said you wanted it, please help test it
for me! I've only had 1 offer so far...
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ