Per-Domain scanning for viruses and spam

Miguel Koren O´ Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sat Feb 2 02:39:42 GMT 2002

Julian;

I like the idea of scanning per domain and I have several domains. If I were
using 3.x I would test it. I still not on the 'bleeding' edge; I still run
2.60 which works really great for me.

Miguel