Help Required

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Mon Dec 30 21:18:14 GMT 2002

Hi

In battling away to get Spam Assassin installed on a Cobalt RaQ I have
discovered that the rpm sources for Mailscanner don't build properly on a
RaQ in that they don't add the information to the podfile the ones I'm
working on specifically at the moment is File::Spec, HTML::Parser and
HTML::Tagset

When I build them manually they do what they should do but not in the rpm -
there are some areas of the rpm spec file I don't understand.

Is there anyone who is a wizz at rpm and a bit of a perl guru who could
help?

Thanks

Gavin