Installing v4 needs xxxkb on / filesystem

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Mon Dec 23 15:57:59 GMT 2002

I'd first find out why your / file system is full in the first place.
That's generally not a good thing, even if most of the useful sub-dirs are
separate partitions.

You certainly have SERIOUS problems (ie: your server may crash or you may
be unable to login) if the partition that /home, /root, or /var are on are
full or close to full, especially /var.