Moving internal SMART_HOST; MailScanner is our gateway

Eric Newsom eric.newsom at THOMPSONMACHINERY.COM
Fri Dec 20 17:47:40 GMT 2002

You're right Jim.  It is a relay server for our internal server.  I would
like it to queue the mail while the internal servers are down as you
described. What settings should I check to determine the duration of time
mail will be queued before it is bounced?

Thanks,
Eric

Jim Levie <jim at ENTROPHY-FREE.NET>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
12/20/2002 10:22 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list