Domain exclusion

Kris Zabriskie zabriskw at ITECH.NET
Fri Dec 20 17:35:49 GMT 2002

I just looked through all of my saved MailScanner Mailing List mail and I cant seem to find the answer to this question.  We accept mail for several domains.  One particular customer receives a lot of government mailings or mailings from larger universities, and apparently they are blacklisted.  Is there a way where we can remove them from the spam scanning and say, if anything is addressed to *@domain.com don't worry about it.. just pass it through?  Thanks guys!