Confused about Queues

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at GOV.CALGARY.AB.CA
Fri Dec 20 16:24:14 GMT 2002

According to /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue

So, does this mean that MailScanner is some how not picking up these settings?

Steve Dawes
PH:  (403) 268-5527.
Mailto:  sdawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.