RamDisk

hushang balyuzi hushang.balyuzi at KCL.AC.UK
Tue Dec 17 14:08:45 GMT 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:22:47 -0500 Randy Herban <RHerban at GRAMTEL.NET>
wrote:

> Correct, the one I saw in the magazine had it's own power supply.  We are in
> a datacenter with dual power grids to the building, redundent UPS systems
> for entire building with a generator outside.
> So power shouldn't be an issue anyway :o)

"When a fail-safe system fails, it fails by failing to fail safe."

The 10th axiom of Systemantics

---John Gall, Systemantics

http://generalsystemantics.com/Systemantics.htm

Hushang Balyuzi, Information Services & Systems
King's College London, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS, England
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2904 Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2233
E-Mail: hushang.balyuzi at kcl.ac.uk