Exemptions for filename checks

Richard Lynch rich at MAIL.WVNET.EDU
Sat Dec 14 21:35:20 GMT 2002

I've received a couple of complaints about not allowing .exe files.
Apparently, a national bank sends out monthly statements in the form of
a .exe file.  Users run it and scroll through their bank statement. I
tried adding the site to the spam whitelist but that didn't work.  After
all, it's not a spam problem, it's an illegal attachment filename
problem.

Is there a way to exempt a specific site from the filename checks?  I
don't won't to make .exe files wide open, I think they should be
restricted.  I just want to open it up for this one site.  Any iedas?
Thanks.

--
Richard Lynch <rich at mail.wvnet.edu>