block email marked as spam per user?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 17:24:50 GMT 2002

At 17:21 13/12/2002, you wrote:
>    Thanks for the reply. You wouldn't have an example would you?

In MailScanner.conf
Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules

In /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules

To:     user2 at domain1.com       bounce
To:     user1 at domain2.com       bounce
FromOrTo:       default         deliver

Then any spam sent to user2 at domain1.com or user1 at domain2.com would be
bounced with a nice rejection message, and spam to anywhere else would be
delivered.

Don't forget to "reload" MailScanner after changing its configuration,
unless you are happy to wait a few hours for it to pick up the new config
itself.

--
Julian Field