Setting hosted domains rules

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 14:29:29 GMT 2002

At 13:03 13/12/2002, you wrote:
>Now THAT just rocks!  I hadn't even thought of that!  Glad you planned
>this months ago :)  You could also do the same thing with the High
>Scoring Spam and actions as well.

It's why I moved the required spamassassin hits out of the SA configuration
and into the MS one. I knew sooner or later someone would want to tweak it
for different users or different domains.

One of the speed tests I have planned is to see what happens when you have
3 or 4 settings in your config which each have 5000 rules in them.

--
Julian Field