secure mailscanner-mrtg

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Dec 10 16:36:50 GMT 2002

James,

If it's not already running httpd, you can block port 80 in your
firewall (ipchains/iptables on Linux) and only access it locally
(mozilla http://localhost/mailscanner-mrtg/).

You can also disable httpd altogether and send the Web pages generated
on your Web server using rsync over ssh every 5 minutes.  This is the
way we are going.

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.