converting IFrame tags to HTML and quarantining them

Michael Keightley mk at quadstone.com
Tue Dec 10 09:49:57 GMT 2002

We have this set in our mailscanner.conf:

Allow IFrame Tags = yes
Log IFrame Tags = no
Allow Object Codebase Tags = yes
Convert Dangerous HTML To Text = /var/opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/convert.html.rules

This will replace dangerous HTML with text, but we lose the original HTML
message.  Is there anyway of doing this so the original is also put in the
quarantine directory as well as converting to HTML?

Michael
--
Michael Keightley <Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com>    Tel: +44 131 220 4491
Systems Manager, Quadstone Limited,                    Fax: +44 131 220 4492