Spam Actions

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 16:16:46 GMT 2002

At 15:24 09/12/2002, you wrote:
>Using v4.10-1 on RH 7.2
>
>Where should the spam.actions.conf file be located and what format does it
>need to be in?
>
>I used to have spam.actions.conf with version 3 but there is no reference
>to this in the README files.
>
>All I want to do is control who gets spam delivered to them, who doesn't
>(deleted or forwarded to the sysadmin)

Take a look in the /etc/MailScanner/rules directory and you will find a
couple of files that help explain the "rules" system used in Version 4, so
that you can create the same effect as you got from using the
spam.actions.conf file in Version 3. The new system is dead easy to use,
and is far more flexible than the old one.
--
Julian Field

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses