Announce: mailscanner-mrtg new version 0.02

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Dec 9 23:35:47 GMT 2002

Does anyone know how we can get the proc, mem and loadavg from solaris?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Lovelace [mailto:dlovelace at HOTELS.COM]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 4:59 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Announce: mailscanner-mrtg new version 0.02

          Thanks to everyone who sent in a suggestion or a fix. I have
put together a lot of those suggestions and (I think) all of the fixes
people have sent me. Here is the changelog for version 0.02:

        0.02    Add this changelog :-)
                Add GPL text to the top of /usr/sbin/mailscanner-mrtg
                Add descriptions to files in incoming and outgoing queue
MRTG pages
                Change Virii legend from "percentage" to "virii"
                More comments in /usr/sbin/mailscanner-mrtg
                Changed the way I match rejects from sendmail
                        was /reject=550/ now /reject=55\d/
                        thanks to Mike Kercher for this tip!
                Changed the virus regex to /found (/d+) viruses/ from
                        /found (/d+) viruses in/
                        thanks to Richard Lynch for this tip!
                Added some more to the README doc
                Added a <TITLE> to the MRTG index page
                Added config file options to allow you to scan your
entire
                        maillog file instead of just entries from today
                        Scan Entire Mail Log, Scan Entire Spam Log,
                        and Scan Entire Virus Log
                Changed the GetUpTime sub to work when uptime < 1 day
                        Thanks to Kris Stumpner for this tip!
                Changed the mailscanner-mrtg-cfg MRTG config file
                        s/Interval: 300/Interval: 5/
                        Thanks to Kris Stumpner for this tip!
                Add mailscanner-mrtg.include to the end of Apache's
httpd.conf
                        so Virtual Websites can see these results
                        Thanks to Mike Kercher for this tip!
                Add INSTALL-TARGZ file in docs for installing from a
tarball

        0.01  First release i.e. EVERYTHING is new :-)

          Once again this is located at
http://mailscanner-mrtg.netfirms.com/

          Thanks again to everyone who is helping me improve this.
Suggestions (and especially patches :-) are always very very welcome!

          Thanks!
          Dale Lovelace