file descriptors on FreeBSD

Craig Bates c.bates at COMNET.CO.NZ
Mon Dec 9 22:33:51 GMT 2002

Hi Julian

As a temporary fix, I'm going to have a cron job stop and start mailScanner
every hour.  I'll let you know if this works.   I read somewhere that
MailScanner shouldn't loose any mail, so this should be ok.

Is there any information I can give you that would help?

I'm running Sendmail sendmail-8.12.6, compiled from source with ldap support
(I didn't use a port).  I've got razor-agents-2.22, razor-agents-sdk-2.03,
SpamAssassin-2.43 installed.

Thanks

Craig