Kaspersky DaemonClient

Murat Koc murat.koc at FRONTSITE.COM.TR
Mon Dec 9 16:11:46 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I am using Kaspersky with it's DaemonClient but as I understand there is
no support for DaemonClient. kavscanner and AvPDaemonClient produces
different outputs so SweepVirusess.pm can't parse the output??

Due to high CPU load and long database loading time, I don't use
AvpLinux. Is there any method to use kaspersky other then Daemon which
take less CPU load and database loading time?

These are the outputs which produced by using AvpLinux and
AvpDaemonClient with kaspersky-swapper options.

|  AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux  |
|         Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998-2000         |
|                 Version 3.0  build 135.2              |
|                                                       |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date
Trial
AvpUnix.key   0117-000067-00047606   AVP Server Suite 1Y    11.6.2002
No
000313F1.key  0097-000113-00201713   Kaspersky Anti-Vi...   3.5.2003
No
Antiviral databases were loaded. Known records: 61105
Current object: /home/fscheck/virus-ornek/HELL.COM
/home/fscheck/virus-ornek/HELL.COM infected: Pixel.936
/home/fscheck/virus-ornek/HELL.COM deleted: Pixel.936
Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      1
                  Files :      1               Virus bodies :      1
                Folders :      0                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      0                    Deleted :      1
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      0
         Speed (Kb/sec) :      1                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0

and AvpDaemonClient output.

Current object: /home/fscheck/virus-ornek/HELL.COM
Test result: 4
Known viruses were detected
Found viruses: /tmp/AVD4954f.tmp        infected: Pixel.936

Number of pure objects:                                   0
Number of objects with detected viruses                   1
Number of disinfected objects:                            0
Number of deleted objects:                                0
Number of suspicious objects:                             0
Number of objects with corrupted or changed viruses:      0
Number of corrupted(or disabled) objects                  0
Number of interrupted scan                                0
Scan time:                                         00:00:01
Return code: 4

Thanks.