Announce: mailscanner-mrtg extensive monitoring for MailScanner machines

Dale Lovelace dlovelace at HOTELS.COM
Sun Dec 8 06:57:27 GMT 2002

  Cool, I will add that and test it tomorrow. I already have spotted one bug, the Virii legend is "Percentage" and should be "Virii". Oops. I also want to add a few things on the pages MRTG outputs describing what you are seeing. So it looks like version 0.02 tomorrow :-)

  Thanks!
  Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kercher [mailto:mike at CAMAROSS.NET]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 12:54 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Announce: mailscanner-mrtg extensive monitoring for
MailScanner machines

This is easy:

In httpd.conf, add a line at the very END of the file that says:

Include /path/to/mailscanner-mrtg.include

Then, create the actual include file:

vi /path/to/mailscanner-mrtg.include

Alias /mailscanner-mrtg/ "/var/www/html/or/wherever/mailscanner-mrtg/"

Save it and restart apache.  If the include is not put at the bottom of the httpd.conf, it will hose apache.

Mike