Announce: mailscanner-mrtg extensive monitoring for MailScanner machines

Matthew Davis bigdog at DOGPOUND.VNET.NET
Sun Dec 8 06:04:38 GMT 2002

* Dale Lovelace (dlovelace at HOTELS.COM) wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I have put together a set of scripts and configuration files to use
> MRTG for extensive MailScanner monitoring. mailscanner-mrtg is free
> software under the terms of the GPL.

Works great!  No configuration needed.  Installed the RPM and made sure mrtg was working and it started right up.

http://dogpound.vnet.net/mailscanner-mrtg/

I'm just a 56k server.  So please be patient.  And its only been running maybe 10-15 minutes.  Tomorrow i should have a few more stats.

| Matthew Davis /\ http://dogpound.vnet.net/ |
| Sunday, December 08, 2002 / 01:00AM        |