FriendlyGreeting is Expanding

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Thu Dec 5 23:02:41 GMT 2002

Because the messages now reference well over a dozen domains. Of course, they
have the ability to create even more subject lines than they have domains, so
I'm not sure what a winning strategy would be here. You might be right that we
should go after the domains instead of the subject line. I sure would like to
think we have a handle on this before the next one hits - it can make a pretty
big mess pretty quickly.

Van

Peter Nitschke wrote:

> So why not just use.. ? :
>
> body    FRIEND_GREETINGS        /FriendGreetings.com/i
> describe FRIEND_GREETINGS       Nasty e-card etc
> score   FRIEND_GREETINGS        100.0
>
> Peter

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,