Problem getting MailScanner 4.10 - New Release started:

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at GOV.CALGARY.AB.CA
Wed Dec 4 19:41:51 GMT 2002

yes, where would you like me to like send the information to?

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
The City of Calgary                   |  Phone: (403) 268-5527
   Web Business Office #8300          |  Fax:   (403) 268-6423
   PO Box 2100 Postal Station M.      |  Email: Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
   Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2P 2M5  |  Web:  http://www.calgary.ca

FOIPP NOTIFICATION
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a
person
responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended
recipient, YOU ARE  HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or
copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete
this
communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation.