Problem getting MailScanner 4.10 - New Release started:

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at GOV.CALGARY.AB.CA
Wed Dec 4 16:01:53 GMT 2002

Yes, I ran the install.sh script.
In fact, the first time I did, it was suggested that I run
Update-MakeMaker.sh, to which I did.
After it successfully completed, I ran the install.sh script for a
second time, and did the 4 instructions that are listed on the screen at
the completion of the script.
I then made the necessary changes to MailScanner.conf, and then did the
service MailScanner Start, to which you see the output below.

Steve Dawes
PH:  (403) 268-5527.
Mailto:  sdawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.