$filename in reports

Sylvain Phaneuf sylvain.phaneuf at IMSU.OXFORD.AC.UK
Wed Dec 4 15:20:15 GMT 2002

I am new to MailScanner and I wonder if it is possible to had the variable $filename (e.g. blocked attachment) into the message sent to the sender.

I have tried to add it in the sender.filename.report.txt but I get /opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/en/sender.filename.report.txt instead of the filename.

I would like to get something like: " One or more of the attachments have not been delivered (dangerous.bat) "

but I get

" One or more of the attachments have not been delivered (/opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/en/sender.filename.report.txt ) "

Thanks in advance,

Sylvain

Sylvain Phaneuf --- Computing Manager   | phone : +44 (0)1865 221323
Information Management Services Unit   (Clinical School)
Oxford University                               | email : sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Room 3A25B John Radcliffe Hospital      | fax :  +44 (0) 1865 221322
Oxford   OX3 9DU   England