Problem getting MailScanner 4.10 - New Release started:

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Wed Dec 4 15:25:41 GMT 2002

Hi,

I had the same problem. Easiest solution: Change the init-skript and/or
check_mailscanner script and change the directory to the mailscanner/bin
before starting MailScanner.

Regards,
  JP