Exim support in 4.10-1

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 19:05:58 GMT 2002

We pretty much have that already. There are Exim.pm / EximDiskStore.pm and
Sendmail.pm / SMDiskStore.pm. Implementing a new pair for another MTA is a
pretty big job and I wouldn't advise it unless you are very happy writing
Perl. We plan on implementing support for Postfix next, but there will need
to be some cleanups to do on the current interface before that can happen
tidily.

--
Julian Field