Quarantine Web Interface

Sean Embry sean at NISD.NET
Mon Dec 2 15:51:15 GMT 2002

I've changed the {SPAM?} tag to be {May be spam}. This stops quite a bit
of confusion.

>>> tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE 12/02/02 04:05AM >>>
Hello,

Currently I'm only tagging mail with {SPAM?}, unless it scores very
high
with spamassassin.

I want to quarantine the lot instead (as {SPAM?} causes some confusion
the end users...) but it seems quite cumbersome to manage emails put
in
quarantine.

How hard would it be to code a web interface to view the mails in
quarantine
and present a "drop" or "relase" option for the viewer?

regards, Tony