Help configuring MRTG

Matt Doherty Matthew_doherty at DATAWATCH.COM
Thu Aug 29 13:57:33 IST 2002

Are you guys talking about a Sendmail Log Analysis Report?
there is a way better utility for that that you might want to modify to add
a field for mailscanner and spam assassin results.
Its called SMA, version 1.1  it outputs to text or html format.
I recommend it 100%

example :   http://www.klake.org/sma/example.html
download it here : http://www.klake.org/sma/

I hope this helps!  I made a cron script to run it daily as well as
outputting 4 other html pages for my older logs such as: maillog.1 maillog.2
etc.. log rotations.. Real nice when you want a statistical report at your
finger tips.. Only thing is, Im not a programmer. So I cant modify the code
to collect data for mailscanner and spamassassin. :( If you guys could, and
like this program, could you modify it for mailscanner and upload it to the
list??
Matt Doherty
IT Dept
Datawatch Corp