Help configuring MRTG

Thom Paine thom at DARKSABER.COM
Wed Aug 28 22:47:13 IST 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 17:36, Brian Chivers wrote:
> OK will I can now see the mail but spam and virus's are still at zero.
>
> Keep the idea's coming

Can I get in on this MRTG configuration? I'd like to see what kind of
numbers my server is doing. I have MRTG working on my internet interface
so I can see bandwidth, how do I get it to also show email, viruses, and
spam?

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-10