Feature suggestion

Rabellino Sergio rabellino at DI.UNITO.IT
Tue Aug 27 15:37:20 IST 2002

"Rose, Bobby" wrote:

> Tagging the subject with SPAM would suggest that you are absolutely
> positive that it's SPAM and not a false positive.  The score is already
> in the header so why not use it?

But many MUA can't use this info in the mail delivery rules, so (i.e.) in netscape messenger you can't create a mail filter to deliver only
these email to trash (or to another folder).

I believe that a different level of tagging could be a good idea.The user can choose it's own spam policy in a simpler way.

Bye.
--
Dott. Sergio Rabellino

 Technical Staff