changes to config.pl

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 23 14:00:40 IST 2002

That looks fair enough. However, the whole configuration code is getting
re-written from the ground up, but I'll take a look at including a default
like this in the next version. Hopefully the new version will be
auto-configuring anyway, so you won't have to worry about this sort of detail.

At 13:51 23/08/2002, you wrote:
>Please consider adding the following patch. It doesn't change
>anything, but makes changing the default locations for those who don't
>follow your directory layout, much easier.
>
>Thanks, Matthias

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ