silent delete

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Wed Aug 14 08:54:23 IST 2002

Robert A. Thompson wrote:
> is there a way to to silently delete messages to the recipient as well
> as the sender if they are in the viruses.to.delete.conf file?  On the
> viruses that are faking the addresses (ala klez) I would rather not
> bother my users, and just track/handle machines from the log files.

This has been mentioned or asked before and the usual answer is that
it's good PR for the users to see how much you help them! If they can't
see that you're doing stuff for them, they might decide they don't need
you any more! ;-)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"