minor bug in bin/config.pl

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at PA.NET
Tue Aug 13 21:27:24 IST 2002

I doubt that many people use the sendmail2 feature of MailScanner, but
there is a bug in bin/config.pl that negates its effectiveness.  On line
186, the command is:

$key =~ s/[^a-z]//g; # Delete everything except letters

This removes the numeral "2" that distinguishes $Config::Sendmail from
$Config::Sendmail2.  I've changed the line to:

$key =~ s/[^a-z0-9]//g; # Delete everything except letters and numbers

I thought about going to Roman numerals, but decided this would be more
easily understood.

Leland