Whitelist Problem

Nathan Johanson nathan at tcpnetworks.net
Tue Aug 13 03:31:37 IST 2002

Is it possible for someone to illustrate the difference between the
"envelope sender address" versus the "From" header?

Maybe grab a full email header, paste it into a reply to the list, and
point out which is which? This seems like a recurring question and now
I'm even beginning to question my own understanding of it. it might even
be a good item for the FAQ. If I was convinced I understood it, I would
write it myself :)

Thanks in advance!

Nathan
nathan at tcpnetworks.net