Logging question

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Aug 12 21:56:27 IST 2002

I use this internally also except I've added a lot more such as 100
rejects for RBLs or local sendmail blacklisting.  The pretty mrtg stuff
is for the public.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Embry [mailto:sean at NISD.NET]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 4:31 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Logging question

I've used sendmail_stats for over 2 years. I love it.

http://www.reedmedia.net/software/sendmail_stats/

Sean Embry
Systems/Database Administrator
Northside Independent School District
San Antonio TX 78238
(210) 706-8790

>>> dbaker at DKBURNAP.COM 08/12/02 01:58PM >>>
I use a universal sendmail server running Mailscanner to filter mail for
multiple businesses.  Is there any way to provide statistical
information on the processing that Mailscanner makes?

I would like to be able to give each client a report on their mail
activity.

Thanks,

David Baker
Director