Fwd: [SNS Advisory No.55 rev.2] Eudora 5.x for Windows Buffer

Kurt Yoder kylist at SHCORP.COM
Mon Aug 12 18:10:33 IST 2002

Julian Field said:
> At 14:24 11/08/2002, you wrote:
>>>(C) If you would like me to produce 3.22-11 containing this patch (and
>>>the exploit of Exim I mentioned earlier today) then drop me a line and
>>>I'll do it in the morning.
>>
>>I think it is probably worth a minor new release (3.22-11) to include
>>both the Exim and Eudora exploit patches.
>
> Good idea.

Sorry, I should have looked a bit harder before I posted that last question.
So I will need to patch/upgrade to fix this issue? There's no way to do this
using a config file on an older version? I'm running 3.12.5.

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator