no virus-info in maillog

Jaap Jan Ouwehand japio at ouwehand-it.nl
Mon Aug 12 01:05:33 IST 2002

Hello,

First I wanna say mailscanner is a great program.

I have a little question about logging. In the mailscanner I'm running I have no virus-information in the 'maillog'. Example:

Jul 14 22:21:46 fonzie mailscanner[7922]: >>> Virus 'W32/Klez-H' found in file ./g6EKLYO08157/HREF.scr

Running with: MailScanner-3.22-8, Sophos, sendmail, on Redhat6.0
How do I get this information back in the maillog?

Jaap Jan Ouwehand