Contents of a message can kill MailScanner?

Gillis, Mark Mark.Gillis at HTCINC.NET
Thu Aug 8 14:42:48 IST 2002

That subroutine seems to be in sweep.pl.. I un-commented the print "$line";
line you already had in there, changed .conf to point to my test mqueue
directory, and ran mailscanner from the command line.  Same results, and the
print $line did not seem to engage.  I tried simply print "$line" as well as
print STDERR "$line", same results.

please let me know if I am barking up the wrong tree.

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.