True64 Unix changes to check_mailscanner

Gillis, Mark Mark.Gillis at HTCINC.NET
Wed Aug 7 20:43:12 IST 2002

Your mileage may vary, but I had to make a few changes to your script to get
it to go in my Tru64 test box.
Specifically, the locations of awk and grep, and the format of the ps | grep
construct.  Searching for $virusdir$config rather than $virusdir$process
yielded better results for me.  Otherwise, it always started mailscanner,
already running or not.

Attached herein.

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.