True64 Unix changes to check_mailscanner

Gillis, Mark Mark.Gillis at HTCINC.NET
Wed Aug 7 19:05:36 IST 2002

I have made the Tru64 mods suggested by Joshua, and find that they do indeed
work as advertised, on my little Tru64 Alpha 1000 test server.  However, I
was already using the Solaris-type scripts, which also seem to be working
for me.

Joshua, what platform/Tru64 version are you running with MailScanner??  I
have 5.1a, but I have also run it on 4.0f... is there something I am
missing??