Cosmetic problems not fixed

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon Aug 5 17:02:40 IST 2002

Hi,

A few weeks ago (before my summer vacation) I asked for some cosmetic
changes in the text of the error reports and Julian said they would be
incorporated into the new version.

Well, I am now using mailscanner-3.22-8 and it is still not perfect:

Résultats de l'antivirus:
   /g75DxwL05963/VALUE2.exe        Found the W32/Klez.h at MM virus !!!
   Les fichiers «.EXE» sont trop souvent infectés par des virus in VALUE2.exe

The path is still part of the virus report (McAfee) and I still get the
"in VALUE2.exe" at the end of my French translation.

Any hope of fixing this?  Apart from those small problems, this is
really a GREAT software.

Thanks!

Denis
--