Malformed attachments from MailScanner?

Stanier, Alan M alan at ESSEX.AC.UK
Mon Apr 22 12:47:31 IST 2002

I've noticed this behaviour too (running MIME-tools 5.403

If I edit out the attachment, and decode it, it's a webpage
starting

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>MIME::Base64 - Encoding and decoding of base64 strings</TITLE>
<LINK REV="made" HREF="mailto:">
                <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../../win32prk.css"
type="text/css">
</HEAD>
        <BODY BGCOLOR="FFFFFF">
        <!-- beginning of leaf header-->

        <TABLE border=0  cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=100%>

--------
Alan Stanier
Essex University Information Systems Services
Systems Group